- How do you feel about pants? I wish that blue jeans were socially acceptable at all places, including my workplace. That's right, I don't think that jeans make any difference in terms of how kids choose to relate to me. Okay, I take that back. I wish we all work sweat pants with drawstrings to accommodate for my fluctuating weight. Then, in the summer, I could wear gym shorts.
- What was the last movie you saw in a theatre? I saw Catching Fire and it was amazing. One of the best movies I've seen in a long time.
- Where are your car keys? In my pocket.
- What time is it? It's 11:28 am.
- What’s the last tweet you favorited? It was a tweet about the states that have the foulest mouths. Ohio beat out New Jersey in the cuss category and Jersey beat Ohio in the politeness category. Who knew?
- Outside of your immediate family, which relative do you like to spend time with? I'd have to say my Aunt Jan. She's loud and wild and opinionated.
- Have you ever been to Saskatchewan? Nope. However, if Dean Shareski ever wants to pay to fly me there, I'm game.
- How long did it take you to walk to school as a kid? We had to walk about fifteen minutes to the bus stop. That's how far out in the country we lived.
- Besides you, which blogger should I be paying attention to? Lately, I've been reading more and more of Justin Stortz. Jeremy Macdonald has a new blog, too. I've also just recently discovered Rafranz Davis's blog. I never miss a post from Dean Shareski, Michael Doyle, Pernille Ripp and Jose Vilson.
- Name one golf course. The 500 Club. We used to live about a mile from it.
- What’s your favorite Seinfeld episode or line? I love most episodes (though the lack of an emotional core sometimes bothered me with that show). However, the first that comes to mind is the one where Kramer is using the pizza oven to keep his slacks warm (people still use the term "slacks," right?).
December 10, 2013
My Homework for Dean Shareski
So, Dean Shareski gave me some homework. Here are my answers: